Wednesday, June 23, 2010

weight loss?

Okay, so I am in the middle of my 8th consecutive week of working out 5 days a week. 3rd week of working out 5 days a week for an hour or more. I feel like my stomach is just getting bigger which is pretty depressing. I really need to get some firming lotion to get it to cinch up again. Not that that would take care of the fat that is hanging on for dear life there, but at least it would help pull it in. I've noticed a difference in the firmness of my thighs and legs in general. Not as much in my arms, but i am noticing that they are getting stronger, so i guess thats good. I've been being really good about my caloric intake on www.livestrong.com (been under my max calorie intake for losing 2lbs a week for 7 consecutive days) but i dont know that i've lost any weight. I put on a pair of work out pants i hadnt worn in over a year because they had gotten too tight and was able to fit in them well (and even be comfortable, which is hard for fattys like me because they're skin tight) haha. I'm kinda basing weight loss, or at least INCHES lost on clothing since i dont have a scale or a measuring tape. my pre-pregnancy pants are fitting a lot better, although my sagging baby belly is preventing me from wanting to wear them in public, but hey, at least i can zip them comfortably and walk around with out the fear of ripping. haha.

Anyways, just thought i'd update. Keeping my fingers crossed that when i go back down to Mom & Dads in a week and a half and weigh myself on their scale, that i've actually made some headway.

No comments:

Post a Comment